Hi Vipul,

I've added a few relevant HL7-related items to the wiki page.

I'd also like to put out a request to someone knowledgable in OWL who might like to participate in an "HL7 RIM representation in RDF triples" exercise by donating complementary OWL expressions.

Thanks,

Dan

Kashyap, Vipul wrote:

        That is not to argue that 2.x observation models or Arden
        decision support models are optimum in today's environment.
        We just need to recognize the history before inventing
something new. [VK] We do not intend to invent anything new... In fact one
        of the key goals of Semantic Web is to promote re-use of data
and information models. May I request you to add all the relevant standards with
        appropriate URLs and pointers to the wiki page below:?
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability Thanks and Regards, ---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.