> TrOWL I have tried, but I have the impression it doesn't really make a classification upfront, but rather incrementally on demand. It's just an impression, but it classified HP in no time ;)

It is supposed to classify everything. Maybe you don't have a problem at all. ;)

 - Matthias

Am 04.08.2014 14:16, schrieb Andrea Splendiani:
Hi,
I didn't see the BioHackathon ML message. I have just realised my mail setup is a bit messed up... TrOWL I have tried, but I have the impression it doesn't really make a classification upfront, but rather incrementally on demand. It's just an impression, but it classified HP in no time ;)

I will give a try to ELK and Konclude.
What I am bit puzzled with is: this is a largely used ontology. The issue of unfeasible classification should have come up already. Either I am doing something wrong, or nobody uses the OWL version (or I'm not good at googling).

best,
Andrea