Hi Andrea,
Those of us who work on the HPO (OWL) use ELK for classification, and most
other ontologies and it works quite well.
Cheers,
Melissa

On Aug 4, 2014, at 5:40 AM, Matthias Samwald
<matthias.samw...@meduniwien.ac.at<mailto:matthias.samw...@meduniwien.ac.at>>
 wrote:

> TrOWL I have tried, but I have the impression it doesn't really make a
> classification upfront, but rather incrementally on demand. It's just an
> impression, but it classified HP in no time ;)

It is supposed to classify everything. Maybe you don't have a problem at all. ;)

 - Matthias