Minutes from today's call:
http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-hcls-minutes.html
and also below in plain text.

Next week Mehmet will finish giving the presentation that he started today, and also run through a live demo of the software.

David

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                                  HCLS

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-hcls-irc

Attendees

   Present
          +1.415.740.aaaa, Mehmet, DBooth, egombocz,
          +1.323.444.aabb, [IPcaller], Marc, ericP

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          dbooth

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Mehmet Aydar, Healthcare Information
            Interoperability Project
     * [5]Summary of Action Items

   <ericP> hi all, finishing a dublin core meeting.

   <Mehmet>
   [6]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dgVQ8OpeZtaDlqNU9EYk9DWVU
   /edit?usp=sharing_eid

[6] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dgVQ8OpeZtaDlqNU9EYk9DWVU/edit?usp=sharing_eid

Mehmet Aydar, Healthcare Information Interoperability Project

   Mehmet's slides:
   [7]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0dgVQ8OpeZtaDlqNU9EYk9DWVU/
   edit

      [7] https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0dgVQ8OpeZtaDlqNU9EYk9DWVU/edit

   Mehmet: PhD student at Kent State, and working at Cleveland
   Clinic.

   eric, mehmet is going through his slides. he's on the 4th slide

   claude: How do you handle many-to-one or one-to-many mappings?

   mehmet: For many-to-one you need to define transformation logic
   -- predefined methods in the system. i have examples.

   marc: what about the source context? e.g., for a pregnancy, the
   person should be a female. How to handle context?

   david: i.e., how is the context taken into account in doing the
   mapping.

   mehmet: we do value mapping which i'll show. ask again if your
   questino is not answered.

   <Mehmet>
   [8]https://www.sts.org/sites/default/files/documents/word/STSAd
   ultCVDataSpecificationsV2_73%20with%20correction.pdf

[8] https://www.sts.org/sites/default/files/documents/word/STSAdultCVDataSpecificationsV2_73%20with%20correction.pdf

   The above link is for Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) data
   element definitions.

   mehmet: "Selection Set" on the "UI Screenshots - (Metadata)" is
   the value set.

   david: On the variable mappings, what is the priority?

   mehmet: If you have many-to-one, it allows one of the source
   values to be chosen.

   david: That's interesting because it says something about the
   kind of logic that you are using.

   mehmet: Often you get the same data from different databases,
   so the priority helps to select the best one.

   <Mehmet> Python

   eric: so the model is effectively elements and attributes?

   mehmet: yes.

   <Marc> Colleagues I will have to leave unfortunately in 3 min

   <Marc> Before I go it would help to come back on this with live
   demo. This is an interesting tool and probably a starting point
   for our WG

   <egombocz> I'm still following, just without audio

   <ericP> [9]C-CDA transformed to RDF

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2013/C-CDA/IJ.xml

   <ericP>
   [10]http://www.openehealth.org/download/attachments/2195464/L-P
   OCD_RM000040.pdf?version=1

[10] http://www.openehealth.org/download/attachments/2195464/L-POCD_RM000040.pdf?version=1

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]

    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [11]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([12]CVS log)
    $Date: 2014-09-30 19:51:10 $

     [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [12] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11
Check for newer version at [13]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/
scribe/

     [13] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: dbooth
Inferring Scribes: dbooth
Default Present: +1.415.740.aaaa, Mehmet, DBooth, egombocz, +1.323.444.a
abb, [IPcaller], Marc, ericP
Present: +1.415.740.aaaa Mehmet DBooth egombocz +1.323.444.aabb [IPcalle
r] Marc ericP

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Got date from IRC log name: 30 Sep 2014
Guessing minutes URL: [14]http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-hcls-minutes.html
People with action items:

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-hcls-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

   [End of [15]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm