Cameron McCormack wrote:
I don’t mind it being repeated.  My problem is more of talking about
undefined, which is an ECMAScript value, in the same context as null,
which here (presumably) is being used to refer to the IDL value.  There
is no IDL value undefined.  I would be happy if the start of that
sentence were changed to:

  If the selectors parameter is set to null (or undefined, in the
  ECMAScript language binding), …

OK, I have updated the spec based on this suggestion. You can review the changes in the latest editor's draft.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/#nodeselector

Please let me know if you are satisfied with this response.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/