Hi Jon,

On Feb 4, 2009, at 00:14 , Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
*IF* the WG decides to somehow promote SVG into a required format for some features in the widgets spec, then either the spec or implementations have to figure out how to deal with time-based behaviors (e.g., animations) and interactive behaviors (e.g., hyperlinks, onload, onclick, other JavaScript) for the scenarios where SVG is used.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, are you thinking of the icons specifically? I would expect an SVG document loaded as a start page to work just like a regular SVG document.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/