>> * I'm going to need to validate schema against the real argument list
>> in the class to make sure they don't mismatch.
>
> not sure what you mean

Just want to make sure what is specified in the schema aligns with
what parameters are defined in the class definition. For example -
someone may add a new argument to the class definition but not the
schema or vice-versa which would create a persistent validation error
when a user tries to use it.

Really this would involve comparing the schema with the arguments list
to make sure the top level names match - and the required/default
params also align.

ken.

--
"Join us for PuppetConf, September 22nd and 23rd in Portland, OR:
http://bit.ly/puppetconfsig";