Brice Figureau a écrit :
On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 12:18 +0200, DEGREMONT Aurelien wrote:
Le 03/07/2012 17:16, Ken Barber a écrit :
+3 your my new personal hero Brice :-).

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM, James Turnbull<ja...@puppetlabs.com>  wrote:
Nigel Kersten wrote:
You're awesome Brice. :)
+2!

James

If everybody is so exited with those patches, could we expected to see them
integrated in 2.7.x and 3.0.x soon ? :)

Well, you could try those on your (test) cluster and report back what it
gave (only the master needs to be actually updated) :)

We have already try your patches and we have good results:

Before:
Compiled catalog for puppet3 in environment production in 3.50 seconds
Compiled catalog for puppet3 in environment production in 1.28 seconds
Compiled catalog for puppet3 in environment production in 1.19 seconds

After:
Compiled catalog for puppet3 in environment production in 3.17 seconds
Compiled catalog for puppet3 in environment production in 0.78 seconds
Compiled catalog for puppet3 in environment production in 0.76 seconds

Well done Brice :)

Émile