Done.

2013/7/26 Trevor Vaughan <[email protected]>

> http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/21950
>
> Please upvote.
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Christian Flamm <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "*I imagine if people actually start using this, they'll want more
>> packages built out with dependencies on these rubies. That's fine. You can
>> file issues, or issue a pull request on elruby and I'll try to get those
>> built out.*"
>>
>> Let me quickly file an issue :-D
>>
>> Am Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 06:07:35 UTC+2 schrieb Michael Stanhke:
>>
>>> There is always http://elruby.websages.com.
>>>
>>> I am the guy behind that. I needed different rubies for lots of
>>> projects I was working on and just decided to make them public.
>>>
>>> Disclaimers:
>>>
>>> 1. I am not always super fast if there are updates (or CVEs). My job
>>> is to keep Puppet Labs stuff updated, not this ;)
>>> 2. I don't always keep up with things right now because of family
>>> obligations.
>>> 3. I would welcome help with upkeep on those packages.
>>> 4. This is not endorsed nor part of Puppet Labs in any way.
>>>
>>>
>>> Mike
>>>
>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Puppet Developers" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>>
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-dev.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Trevor Vaughan
> Vice President, Onyx Point, Inc
> (410) 541-6699
> [email protected]
>
> -- This account not approved for unencrypted proprietary information --
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "Puppet Developers" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/puppet-dev/YMtcd0K2tgQ/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-dev.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Puppet Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-dev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to