--
Eric Shamow
Sent with Airmail

On March 5, 2015 at 6:42:32 PM, Adrien Thebo (adr...@puppetlabs.com) wrote:

To me, following the principle of least astonishment indicates that caching be
disabled by default; it'll work correctly for new users and has no hidden
gotchas. When people want to do performance tuning they're probably fairly
sophisticated users and can deal with weird cache invalidation issues; since
they're opting into this feature they should be prepared to deal with the
ramifications.