This.

On 2015-03-06 03:42, Adrien Thebo wrote:
To me, following the principle of least astonishment indicates that
caching be disabled by default; it'll work correctly for new users and
has no hidden gotchas. When people want to do performance tuning they're
probably fairly sophisticated users and can deal with weird cache
invalidation issues; since they're opting into this feature they should
be prepared to deal with the ramifications.

Regards, David

--
* Always looking for people I can help with awesome projects *
Twitter: @dev_el_ops G+: https://plus.google.com/+DavidSchmitt