I just want to make sure I'm reading this right.

For the first scenario, noop means don't order anything, just do things in
whatever order they happen.

And the second scenario is: don't fail B if A fails (don't create a
relationship), but do A before B

Is this correct?

If it is, I favor the second scenario as the default as it is more
intuitive to the 'ordered compile' of Puppet 3+.

Thanks,

Trevor

Trevor Vaughan
Vice President, Onyx Point, Inc