Hi,

this is me assuming the role of the weird secluded neighbor who sometimes yells incoherent ramblings over the fence. Although this is pertinent:

For onlyif and friends, there is already https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PUP-1125, where John and I have already done some thoughtwork.

Now two years have passed, and I'm a little overwhelmed by the prospect of building yet another complex feature (intense fretting going on over here). Don't hold your breath I guess? But if anyone wants to grab it, I'll be glad to offer whatever limited guidance I can muster.

Cheers,
Felix