Steve Wray wrote:

Thanks for the help, its been great.

I'm trying to figure out what I should do if I have followed the instructions enclosed for 0.25.2 and then wanted to continue with 0.25.3.

As it stands, when I used the command:

git checkout -b upstream 0.25.3

it told me that there was already an 'upstream' branch.

What I actually did was I just deleted the puppet directory and worked through it from scratch with 0.25.3 instead of 0.25.2, just to get things moving.

This is really a git question so, understandably, not sending it to the list :)
None the less, since this is a bit of a common question for this howto it's
git branch -D upstream

Silviu