> While getting started I had some problems.
>
> 1) I couldn't find a simple skeleton puppet configuration.  I tried the
> tutorial, but there's lots of things that can go wrong, and figuring out
> what's wrong can be be a pain if you don't know what you're doing.  A
> sample.tar.gz that has a module that does nothing but create a file in /tmp
> would be really helpful.  Just getting a configuration that works and does
> something can be rather hard.

gepetto has some good ideas here.   I think the module library (puppet
common modules) will help too.

... snip (good comments) ...

> 5) Error ambiguity: sometimes it's hard to tell if an error is happening on
> the client-side or server-side.
> -Patrick

One idea I had here is just prefixing the errors with "[Client]" or
["Server"] ... though that could be a little verbose.  Any better
ideas on how we might handle this?  I am thinking we need to use more
magenta and orange :)  </kidding>