> I think the modules should be written so that they assume they are
> named after what they are in forge.

I don't think this is a good idea, if I've understood it fully.

IHMO, modules in the forge should be, in the long term, interoperable
and possible interchangeable.

I should "include apache" in my nodes, as always, whatever the apache
module is, and I think it's really a bad thing to be have something
like "include example42-apache" and then be forced to change that on
all my nodes (and all the references/requires to it) when I want to
switch to the apache module of someone else.

But most of all, I agree with what David says about autoloading.
I find absurd the idea of having classes called with the name of the
author and not the sole name of the application.

Ready to change my opinion, still, if given some good motivations.

my cent
al