Hi all,

Given the number of threads on variable scoping recently, it's pretty clear we need to change how it works. Markus has a lot of this redone in his futures branch, and I'm asking him to fully describe what the results will be when that's merged, but my guess is that there are different expectations for what people want to see.

So, my question is, what behaviour changes would you like to see in how variable scoping works? How would you like the edge cases that are currently hurting you to behave?

--
On Bureaucracy....
    The Pythagorean theorem contains 24 words. Archimedes