Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to shoot a quick post out there,hope everyone is doing
well. I've been searching for people sharing this type of code, and it
seemed to be lacking so I decided to jump in.

I'm working on developing what would be an openly available module for
puppet, to allow for the development and manipulation of virtual
containers on OpenVZ host nodes.

Here it is on google code: http://code.google.com/p/puppet-openvz/

If you have been working on the same thing and have any code that
you'd like to contribute it would certainly be appreciated!

Cheers & best regards,

Matt