Excerpts from Matthew Cluver's message of Mon Aug 09 11:42:12 -0700 2010:
> Hi Rein,
>
> I have been using the code above in the openvz module as it is working
> for my needs (0.25.5-1) at the current moment. I have no problem using
> the proposed patch, my main goal is to simply get a working and
> dependable version into the next round of releases.
>
> Matt

Thanks, Matt. I updated the proposed patch to fix a spec it broke
because of the new behavior. It's in my ticket/master/4156-openvz branch
on my github (reinh). Would you mind testing this to see if it works for
you?

Rein
--
Rein Henrichs