I get this error when I run puppet site.pp --noop

warning: You cannot collect without storeconfigs being set on line 31
in file /etc/puppet/modules/puppet/manifests/server/mysql.pp

Storeconfigs IS set on...in like line 22 of my node file. I modified
to the line to read  $puppet_storeconfigs = "no" and it still threw
that error.

This puppet stuff all brand new to me despite going to puppetcamp and
really I have no clue at all what I'm doing, so any advice is much
appreciated. (and yes I have read all the documentation)

--- Here is my mbsbooks.com.pp node file
node 'puppet.mbsbooks.com' inherits prod {
    $puppet_allow = [ "mbsbooks.com" , "10.10.23.55" ]
    $puppet_nodetool = "dashboard"
    # $puppet_nodetool = "foreman"
    # $puppet_externalnodes = "no"
    $dashboard_db = "mysql"
    $puppet_storeconfigs = "yes"
    $puppet_db = "mysql"
    $puppet_db_server = "localhost"
    $puppet_db_user = "puppet"
    $puppet_db_password = "PASSWORD"

    include role::puppet
}

#Test Nodes
node 'puppet-test.mbsbooks.com' inherits prod {
    include general