Hello,

Am Wednesday 08 December 2010 22:22:10 schrieb Patrick:
> What distro are you using?

CentOS and Debian. New server will always be Debian. Our Puppet Server is
CentOS at the moment.

> Why not just install Augeas when you install puppet?  That's usually much
> easier.

Yes, but I want something Idiot proof (I am the idiot in case of doubt). At
the moment we install our server by hand. In future we want to use some sort
of automatic install, but not at the moment.

We get errormessages verry instantly If we forget to install augeas, so we
have not that big pressure to implement automatic augeas detection. But it
would be nice.

Best regards,

Hubert

--