On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 17:33, Bostjan Skufca
<bostjan.skufca.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> (...or, y'know, write the patch.  We are really happy to accept that
>> sort of thing.)
>
> Aaah, I always forget that these sorts of things are easy with
> scripted languages:)
>
> Anyway, ticked has been opened as #5936 and feature has been
> implemented in here:
> https://github.com/bostjan/puppet/tree/feature/master/5936
>
> Can you see it through to final inclusion? For now I am using it as a
> patch of my own.

I think it has one shortfall: if it matches a file (or any
non-directory) in the glob that will be added to the path also; the
results of globbing should be filtered for "is a directory".  If you
don't want to update for that, though, I can probably do that in the
next couple of days or so – and thank you so much for the rapid
contribution.

Regards,
    Daniel
--