On Jan 24, 2011, at 12:39 PM, R.I.Pienaar wrote:

> [...]

Well, I see where you're coming from, but I see all flags as commands given to
the program meaning you're telling puppet to do that thing.  So,
"--no-daemonize" tells puppet not to daemonize.  In this case, I'd expect
"watch" to tell puppet to watch something.  I really think this is a bad choice
of words.