https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/6353

Our old behavior was that when files were backed up to a filebucket,
we also wrote out the path information to the 'paths' file in the
checksum directory.

Do people actually use this functionality? Our sanctioned interface
"puppet filebucket" only ever restored files by checksum, not by path,
but from the wiki and some tickets it looks like we do have users who
construct find/exec commands to search by path.

This leaves us in a somewhat frustrating position. We've broken
functionality that at least some people use, but was essentially
poking into a private implementation of the filebucket.

The whole point of the filebucket at least from a design perspective
was to store and retrieve files by checksum, not by path. However that
doesn't appear to be how everyone uses it.

How much do you all care?