On 02/17/2011 03:55 PM, Nigel Kersten wrote:
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Joe McDonagh
<joseph.e.mcdon...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I care a lot and had thought that the path would eventually be the main key
for retrieving files, with the checksum being sort of like a revision, with
some extra metadata when you interfaces with the filebucket...
ok. So it's unacceptable for you to refer to logs or reports to get
the checksum for a given replacement and then restore the file that
way?

I'm not sure 'unacceptable' is the word, I'm not going to stop using puppet because PL didn't make the filebucket interface to my spec. Just sayin, that's how I envisioned it back when I started using Puppet... and now with all the fancy doo dads in puppet I'd figure the filebucket would have lots of ways to access the data inside.

--
Joe McDonagh
AIM: YoosingYoonickz