Dear all,

This is my script in the bash: how can I put it into  puppet?

#!/usr/bin/env bash

CONF_DIR="/var/mom_priv"
CPU_COUNT=`cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep siblings | uniq | cut -d\  -f2`

ideal_load_var=$(echo "scale=2; ${CPU_COUNT}+0.5" | bc)
max_load_var=$(echo "scale=2; ${CPU_COUNT}*1.2" | bc)

if [ -d "${CONF_DIR}" ]; then
cat << EOF > ${CONF_DIR}/config
\$ideal_load ${ideal_load_var}
\$max_load ${max_load_var}
EOF
fi

All I wann do is: Get the CPU_COUNT and then if  CONF_DIR exists, make sure
"$CONF_DIR/config" is present with the above lines. How should I write that
for puppet? Cheers!!