Well, the file I mention is actually one of the Torque (formerly PBS
batch system) "config" file (location: /var/torque/mom_priv/config),
which is auto generated by "yaim" but the thing is: if the file is
already there "yaim" won't touch it. Let's just say that I don't want
yaim to create this file (it messes it up very often and ended up with
wrong value) but wanna make sure that the file is in correct shape,
otherwise jobs won't run properly. On the other hand, that file
doesn't mean anything at all, if Torque is not install in the first
place. That's why I want to put that check in. Cheers!!