Hi!

I've also noticed this (weird) behaviour. I am planning an (huge)
upgrade (from 0.25.x to 2.7.1) in all my puppet's boxes...

I've installed puppet's 2.7.1 gem and got a lot of "Could not find
class" problem... and everything worked just fine with 0.25.x.

So, I decided to uninstall the gem for version 2.7.1 and install
puppet version 2.6.9.

Everything worked just fine... no weird "Could not find class"
problem...

am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Gus