----- Original Message -----

catalog compile happens *after* pluginsync so if you enable it, it will
fetch the plugins then request catalog with the new fact attached.

by bootstrap i mean kickstart or whatever, ie. before you run puppet.

> AFAIK its also on by default now.
>

> Nope. If it was we wouldn't have this problem. Enabling it is obvious
> since we see facter plugins provided by other modules come down.

ah not released yet, looks like that will be only default from 3 onward

Please dont send HTML mail.