----- Original Message -----

It does unfortunately still allow - in class names, I think the fix for
this was half baked as you couldn't access variables in those classes
from outside of the class

docs says:

"Class names, module names, and the names of defined and custom resource
types should be restricted to lowercase alphanumeric characters and
underscores, and should begin with a lowercase letter; that is, they
should match the expression [a-z][a-z0-9_]*. Although some names that
violate these restrictions currently work, using them is not
recommended."