Will do.  Thanks!

Do you by any chance know how notifications are generated by providers?  In
essence, what tells Puppet that there needs to be a notify?  I was looking
through the vcsrepo git provider code but did not see anything that looked
like it would tell but I am newer to the low level details of providers.
If you know where I would start I would be happy to troubleshoot issues
with the vcsrepo git provider as they come up.

Thanks,
Adrian