Hi,

Over the last few days I've spent some time refactoring the puppetlabs-ntp
module to be a little bit more modern in style and not to be one giant
class. As a result I've released a release candidate and I wanted to give
users of the module a headsup to take a look at the differences and
possibly go as far as testing out the new version.

For the most significant change we're deprecating autoupdate in favor of
just setting package_ensure to whatever you'd like it to be.  Some other
parameters have been reorganized and tweaked to align better with
resource_ensure style naming.

http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/ntp/1.0.0-rc1 or github is where you
can grab the latest if you're willing to test it.

If you have any feedback regarding the general design of the module this is
an excellent place to hash it out as we'll be out to improve other modules
with time.

Thanks,