On 02/19/2014 03:22 PM, HPUX_PUPPET wrote:
Thanks Johan and Martin. I looked at the links you sent, but this is what I have already found and it really did not provide any new insights.

The main problem I am having is that what I put in rspec code should be working but just does not. I have even hard-coded in a true or false return, but the spec script just does not respond.

If anyone happens to have a good rspec language / syntax reference that would be greatly helpful. The "The RSpec Book" gives some good examples, but not a language reference.

Also I cannot seem to get any of the debug code from the net to work with puppet and rspec together to get some useful output to find the error. Does anyone have a good link to that information?

I am just a lowly sys admin given the task to hack Puppet to get it to work correctly on HPUX for user management.
Don't have any experience/access to hpux, but you can always show us the code and the rspec files.
So we can have at least a look at it :)

And multiple eyes see more then two :)

Next Events:
Zabbix Certified Training |
http://www.open-future.be/zabbix-certified-training-10-till-12th-march
Zabbix for Large Environments Training |
http://www.open-future.be/zabbix-large-environments-training-13-till-14th-march
Puppet Intruction Course |
http://www.open-future.be/puppet-introduction-course-14th-april
Puppet Advanced Training |