Thanks, R.I.Pienaar,

I sometimes wonder how the moving target that is the Puppet DSL slows
adoption of the product.

I'll keep an eye on the future parser. Hopefully, it's in PE soon. Of
course, then I'll need to wait until someone creates a useful module that
shows how to use the pattern. I'm not quite smart enough (or knowledgeable
enough yet) to create a new pattern on my own.

Thanks,

Alex