On 6/10/2016 1:09 AM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
Please *always* read the documentation if you want HA and if you want to use it in production you surely shouldn't assume anything and read the docs first.

Ignores the point people are making - if you use stop its because you *need* to. Now they can't.

I mean, if you where a admin of a nuclear site would you just mash on random buttons and then blame the engineer of those buttons if the world dies or would
you read the manual and then decide which button to press? :)
(yeah I know, bit dramatic, but I try to explain my point)

A bit patronising to.

You've redefined the function of a command with no visual feedback. Not good UI design.

--
Lindsay Mathieson