Hi,

On 10/05/2016 09:52 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
On 6/10/2016 1:09 AM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
Please *always* read the documentation if you want HA and if you want to use it in production you surely shouldn't assume anything and read the docs first.

Ignores the point people are making - if you use stop its because you *need* to. Now they can't.

That doesn't has to do anything with the above quoted, this has to do with ha-manager disable, no buttons involved :) The point that a instant stop is often needed and the current confusing UI got acknowledged, as stated in my other answer.
And for that now a bug report is open and it will be addressed.

I mean, if you where a admin of a nuclear site would you just mash on random buttons and then blame the engineer of those buttons if the world dies or would
you read the manual and then decide which button to press? :)
(yeah I know, bit dramatic, but I try to explain my point)

A bit patronising to.

Sorry, if you took it that way, wasn't meant to patronize.

You've redefined the function of a command with no visual feedback. Not good UI design.

Here you're right, but same as above: the quoted context is another.
Namely that someone shut down production machine because he disabled a service under HA. He wanted to remove it from HA managed but said to HA it should be stopped, nothing to do with the stop/shutdown button confusion :)

cheers,
Thomas