Pete Wyckoff wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:08 -0500:
I should have specified, my clocks are off. Sorry. I'll build against CVS head now and see what the issue is. Also, Pete, I have a way of reproducing the problem via my netpipe module, I'll get things pulled together for that and send it your way hopefully this afternoon.

I'm willing to take an in-depth look at this problem now.  So far
nothing I can do here seems to cause the hangs you are experiencing.
If you can give me the code that causes repeatable problems, I'll
try to figure it out.

Could be it is hardware or IB issues on your side, which is also
something we can investigate separately.

                -- Pete

Woah, I definitely didnt get things sent out, sorry about that Pete.
http://www.scl.ameslab.gov/~kschoche/netpipe3-pvfs.tar

It's a very crude code for right now, and there are some obvious issues with it, but it causes the hangs quite reproducibly. There may be a hardcode that I thought I had patched, and not ever exactly patched in the Makefile for the pvfs2 headers.

Give it a try, it should break something, thats for sure.

   -- Kyle

--
Kyle Schochenmaier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]