From: pvfs2-developers-boun...@beowulf-underground.org
[mailto:pvfs2-developers-boun...@beowulf-underground.org] On Behalf Of
Emmanuel Florac
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:45 PM
To: pvfs2-developers@beowulf-underground.org
Subject: [Pvfs2-developers] readdir fails through NFS

Hi list, I was just trying for some setup I need using an orangefs
2.8.6 through NFS. It works fine BUT you can't use ls on the mountpoint
("nfsd: non-standard errno: -29" on the server, I/O error on the client).
You can navigate the filesystem, copy, rename, move files, stat files, but
can't use "ls".

If anyone has any idea on where the culprit is, I'd try to throw a patch
together. After all it used to work fine a few releases back, and it's a
pity because performance-wise (copying files around) it works great and
looks very usable indeed (while it used to suck).

I'll try to see with the latest trunk code friday if it makes any
difference.