This sounds like a permission problem. Are you sure that the user has
access to write to that file? Try doing a

chmod u+rw squeak.image

in that directory.

Also, does it work once you start it?

Peace and Luck!

Je77

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 09:50:22AM -0600, Gavin Lowry wrote:
> Ok, I tried running the squeak.image through squeak from the GUI, but after setting
> the right port and then hitting save and exit, I get the message:
>
> Error: Failed to write image file (disk full?)
>
> I have plenty of disk space. Could this be an access issue? I'd appreciate any help
> you have to offer to a linux newbie.

Jochen "Je77" Rick                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PhD Student                                           http://www.je77.com/
Georgia Tech College of Computing                       work: 404-385-1105