Hello all,

I've been trying to install PyCUDA in a mac pro running the latest
version of Snow Leopard, Xcode and EPD (32 bits version). I have
installed cuda driver, toolkit and sdk version 3.1 and verified the
installation with the included tests.

I haven't been able to  succesfully install boost. I'm following the
specific instructions for installing on Snow Leopard and EPD available
on the wiki. I keep getting an error saying that 1 target failed and
libboost_python is not getting installed. The only way I was able to
get the python library installed was by using address-model=32 instead
of the recommended address-model=32_64. Are the instructions on the
wiki using EPD 64 bits version? I have tried boost 1.42 and 1.42 with
the same results.

Is anyone else having this same problem? It seem to me that the
solution on the wiki resolved the problem of installing boost with my
particular setup. Any suggestions? Are there any drawback on using the
32 bits only version of boost with cuda 3.1?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Andres

Andrés González Mancera, Ph.D.
Profesor Asistente