At Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:37:06 -0500,
Andrés Leonardo González Mancera wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I do have the 32 bit version installed. The
> problem is that the instructions in the wiki
> (http://wiki.tiker.net/PyCuda/Installation/Mac/EnthoughtPython) are
> not working for me! What might I be missing? I have the latest version
> of everything installed.

Can you be more specific in how they are not working?  What sort of
errors are you getting?

Are the Boost libraries failing to install?

Do you have CUDA installed and do the examples work?  That is a
prerequisite to PyCUDA working.

Do you have the latest versions of everything listed or the exact same
versions?  It can often be the same that version changes give rise to
slight modifications of the install procedures...

Best,
Per