Hi Peter

I just had the same problem last week:
http://pycuda.2962900.n2.nabble.com/PyCUDA-test-driver-py-problem-td5276874.html#a5276874

Updating to the latest git commit will solve your context-related
issues, due to Fermi architecture not accepting unaligned accesses
(thanks again Andreas for the fix !).
Beside, try the examples (obtained via
examples/download-examples-from-wiki), most of them should work, even
with the 0.94rc instead of the GIT version.

However, the precision issues remain.

Julien