Hi.
Installed PyCUDA 0.94.1 in several Linux boxes.
All have Ubuntu 10.4 with CUDA 3.1 (drv 256.40) and python 2.6.5

Boxes with 1.1 capability GPUs like 8600GT, 9400 GT or FX850 are ok and some
user's are already trying them.
Boxes with 1.3 (GTX280) and 2.0 (GTX480) have dificulties just running the
supplied tests. On these:

test_cumath.py passes all tests but is 5 times slower in the GTX280 and
40(!) times slower in the GTX480
As far as I can see, this test never uses float64

test_driver.py passes all tests but is 4 times slower in the GTX280 and 9(!)
times slower in the GTX480
As far as I can see, this test also doesn't use native float64. Testing
fp_textures seem to be done with some sort of emulation, but I may be wrong
here.

test_gpuarray.py is 2 times slower in the GTX280 and fails the dot, sum,
minmax and subset_minmax tests on the GTX480.

Can anybody please point me to some mail thread, FAQ or instalation guide
that helps me correct whatever I have done wrong?

Thanks

Joao