Hello to the list.

Can anyone definitively confirm or deny the compatibility of PyCUDA
with Python 2.4?

I am in the middle of moving a lot of stuff over to a Centos 5
cluster, and while I got everything built pretty easily, PyCUDA
doesn't work. I get undefined symbol failures on PyInt_AsSsize_t
(which shouldn't be all that surprising given that is a Python 2.5 and
later API call).

A quick scan through the PyCUDA source reveals that _pycuda_struct.c
relies on both PyInt_AsSsize_t() and PyInt_FromSsize_t(), which don't
exist in Python 2.4. This is a pretty major road block for RHEL 5 and
Centos 5 users. Anybody got any useful workarounds?

TIA.