Hi Andreas,

1. Is there any other workaround to install PYCUDA-0.94.2 besides getting a
new compiler? I have been trying to get gcc 4.4 and then tried gcc 4.6
installed on the UNIX box since a day but encountering many errors.

2. I have CUDA installed in the /opt/cuda directory for sure but getting
messages like :
*** Cannot find CUDA driver library. Checked locations:
   /opt/cuda/lib/libcuda.so
   /opt/cuda/lib/libcuda.dylib
   /opt/cuda/lib/libcuda.lib
   /opt/cuda/lib/cuda.so
   /opt/cuda/lib/cuda.dylib
   /opt/cuda/lib/cuda.lib
*** Note that this may not be a problem as this component is often installed
system-wide.
  Is this normal ?

Aritra