Hmm, I guess part of the problem for me is that it is fixed width in size -
and I have a rather wide monitor, so I just see a lot of the texture on both
sides, which is annoying.
Slightly smaller circles (or rather larger, like 60 pixels maybe?) circles
would be better I think - but mainly allow the site to be larger in width, I
think...