I've created a new branch of my scrolling and map loading libraries with
the intentions of matching the pygame documentation format, removing
external library requirements, and for eventual submission into the pygame
project.  Based on the input from this discussion, I will just be
submitting the scrolling map view portion, which does not require the TMX
json, whatever) would be nice, I can submit a proposal for that.  Thanks
everyone for your feedback.