On Mon, 14 May 2001, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> On Mon, 14 May 2001, James Henstridge wrote:
>
> > > I've spoken to Owen and he says there will be a fix possibly this week, so
> > > I'll sit and wait in the meantime.
> >
> > Well, you know where the bugzilla bug with the patches is if you get
> > impatient :)
>
> The problem is the patches aren't against 0.16, and I did start out
> applying by hand. However, Owen suggested I wait because other changes he
> made were important to pango.
>
> What version of pango did you provide the patches for?

Owen came up with a better set of patches for the oabgi build.  My ones
caused problems if you tried to compile some of the loader modules into
libpango, so were not appropriate to check in directly.

He posted his latest patch idea to gtk-devel-list, but I don't think he
added it to the bug ticket.  The second pango patch I attached would
probably work with the latest pango, unless you wanted to compile modules
into libpango.

May be better to wait, in that case :)

James.

--