On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> I'm having a bit of a problem with pango.  The following simple script gets
> a number of GRuntime-CRITICAL errors, then repeatedly tries to open
> /usr/local/lib/pango/modules/pango-basic-x.so.la, which fails, finally
> terminating with a floating point exception:

Skip, I'm having the same problems with gtk+-1.3.5 and the latest (CVS)
pygtk. I wonder what you did to solve that problem (looking for .so.la
files, which is awfully strange) -- I've tried using a new libtool and did
the whole autotools CVS cycle to see who's to blame, but I can't figure it
out.

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311