PyGTK is unhappy on case insensitive filesystems: ie. HFS+ on Mac OS X.

Is there any chance that this will ever work, possibly for the next
major revision?  The problem is GTK.py vs gtk.py, in the same
directory.

I changed GTK.py (the constants) to GTKc.py as a test, and modified
the sample apps to use it instead of GTK, and it worked. Doing that
would cause every app that uses GTK to have to be modified, though.
Is there a way to install pygtk so that the GTK and gtk modules end
up in different directories? (I don't actually KNOW python that well.
:)

Fink bug on the issue:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=534257&group_id=17203&atid=117203

I really hope you consider fixing this, since OS X is gaining a lot
of acceptance in the geek community. :) It's a big market.

Thanks!

-Ben
--
http://homepage.mac.com/bhines/